Furnace and Heating Replacement
Is it time to get rid of your furnace? When you need a furnace or heating replacement, the experienced heating pros at Quail Services are here for you. We’ll make sure you have the heat you need to stay warm, no matter what winter throws at you. In fact, we’ll go above and beyond to get you your new heater as soon as possible so you don’t have to be uncomfortable in your house.
When is it Time for Furnace and Heating Replacement?
When your furnace stops blowing or your heater stops working and it can’t be fixed, it’s definitely time to replace it. However, there are some other times when you should think about furnace and heating replacement. If you replace under some of these conditions, you’ll never have to panic that your heater isn’t heating.
- You’re spending a lot on furnace or heating repair. Even if each problem you have is relatively inexpensive in and of itself, repairs can add up over time. Whether you are facing one very expensive repair or yet another smaller repair, talk to your technician about whether it might be time to replace your heater instead.
- You have to call for heating repairs frequently. Most heating systems require repair every now and then. However, if you’ve had to call someone out more than twice in a season, it’s time to think about a new unit. Frequent problems can indicate that the heater is nearing the end of its lifespan or that something has gone wrong that is causing multiple problems.
- Your heater is old. Most heating systems are designed to last between 10 and 20 years, depending on the system’s manufacturer, how well the system is maintained, how often it gets used, and a few more factors. If yours is at the end of its life, it may be better to replace it than to wait for it to die completely.
- You can get a great deal. If you’re thinking about replacing your heater, ask about deals for replacing it along with your air conditioner. Sometimes, our manufacturers offer these savings and we can pass them on to you. We would love to help you save money and get the heater replacement that you need, all at the same time.
- Your heater doesn’t work well in your home. If your heater has too large or too small a capacity, it may not be right for your home. You may be hot all the time, or it may not be able to keep you warm effectively. Either way, the only path to solving this problem is to get a furnace or heating replacement so you can get things at the right temperature again.
No matter what your furnace or heating replacement involves, the experienced heating technicians at Quail Services will get the job done quickly and efficiently. We’ll help you choose the right replacement heater for you, then get it all installed just the way you need it. Call to make your appointment today!