Water Heater Repair
Finding yourself in need of water heater repair service doesn’t have to be frustrating. In fact, when you call in experienced plumbers from Quail Services, you can get the situation resolved before you know it! Instead of worrying about what you’re going to do about your broken water heater, let us take the stress and strain away and get it fixed fast. Our experts have worked with all the major makes and models of water heaters (tankless, too!), so they’ll know just what to do with yours!
Common Water Heater Problems We Can Fix
When your water heater stops working entirely, it’s clear that you need to call someone in to get repair work done. However, our water heater repair service experts can solve other problems, too. If your water heater is showing signs of any of the following symptoms, contact us for help now. We may be able to fix it before your hot water disappears entirely.
- Your water heater makes unusual sounds. Do you hear rattling or clanking in the water heater whenever it has to work? This can be a sign that sediment has built up inside the heater. The sound is it moving around. We can fix it or let you know what the best steps are to help it work better.
- Your hot water doesn’t last as long as it used to. You should be able to take long showers, run your dishwasher and your washing machine at the same time, and more. If you used to be able to do these things and you can’t anymore, it’s time to call Quail Services to get full functionality back.
- Your hot water isn’t hot anymore. Has your hot water gradually become lukewarm? Then your water heater isn’t working the way it should. Before you call us, check the temperature settings on the heater itself. If they are the same as they used to be, give us a call. We’ll help your water heater get warm again so you can enjoy water that’s just as hot as you want it.
- Your water temperature fluctuates. You should always have hot water available, even if you have to wait for it a bit. If it’s there sometimes and not at others or if it disappears and reappears, something is wrong with your water heater.
- Your water heater leaks. You may not spend much time in your utility closet but, when you’re there, check for leaks. If there is water or signs of dried water under your water heater, it’s time to get it checked and have any leaks repaired.
Call in skilled plumbers from Quail Services whenever you need water heater repair service. We’ll get to the bottom of things fast so you can get your hot water back soon. We’ll work as fast as we can and communicate with you throughout the project so you’ll always know what you can expect from us and when we plan to be done.
Make your appointment with Quail Services today!